Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Prayer Each Day - Putting God First

A Great Blessed Year Of LIFE TO ALL:   Putting God First

One of the quickest ways to build character—perhaps the only way---is to do it with God as your partner.  Have you made God your top priority by offering Him your heart, your soul, your talents, and your time?  Or do you just give God a few hours on Sunday morning? 

Those who worship God must worship in spirit and truth.   John 4:24

Some folks choose to worship God and, as a result, will reap the joy that He intends for His children to experience.  Other folks, folks who are stubbornly determined to do it “their way” distance themselves from God by worshiping such things as earthly possessions or personal gratification…and when they do, they suffer. 

Does God rule your heart?  Make certain that the honest answer to this question is a resounding yes.  If you wish to build your life on the Creator, then put Him first in your life.  No exceptions.

One with God is a majority.   Billy Graham

We become whatever we are committed to.  Rick Warren

Dear Lord, today I will honor You with my thoughts, my actions, and my prayers.  I will seek to please You, and I will strive to serve You.  Your blessings are as limitless as Your love. And because I have been so richly blessed, I will worship You, Father, with thanksgiving in my heart and praise on my lips, this day and forever.   Amen

No comments: