Friday, September 5, 2008

Interesting Answers - the questions

YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST, send a blank one out to

All Your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be Honest.

They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so

Just Do it! First, forward this survey to everyone you know to see

how well he/she Knows you. Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey

Out About the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

Where did we meet? _________________

Take a stab at my middle name?____________________

Do I smoke?_________________________

Color of my eyes?__________________________

Do I have any siblings?_____________________

What's one of my favorite things to do?_____________________________

What's my favorite type of music?____________________________

Am I shy or outgoing?____________________________________

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?________________________

Any special talents?_____________________________

How many children do I have?__________________________

If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing

that I would bring?_____________________________________

I can't wait to see the answers!!!

No comments: