Saturday, September 27, 2008

Apparently I Live in the Wrong State




You Should Live in Georgia



If you don't want to live in Georgia, you might also consider:
Mississippi
South Carolina
Alabama
Arizona
Kentucky

What State Should You Live In?

Oh, really?!!! Never even considered any of those states! well...., maybe Kentucky - they do have the Kentucky Derby and lots of horse farms. I could not manipulate the answers to get California or Utah. I did get Kansas and Alaska, even Nevada. lol. I think if I lost weight and went to Starbucks, I might get to California, but I might have to give up religion, as well and that's going too far.


So I tried another quiz, How California Are You? and I tried a little, but...




You Are 24% California



You're not from California - don't try to game this quiz!

No comments: