Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finish These Five meme

I was tagged by Muum
Finish These Five

Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

The Five-

Ten years ago…
My children bought me plane tickets to fly to Washington DC at the end of my son's mission. We spent two weeks visiting his people in the Washington DC South (mostly Virginia and West Virginia, really) and Washington, DC. It was a dream trip of a lifetime.

Five things on today's "to do" list
my perpetual things to do now list
1) work on getting my Suze Orman kit to get my financial/personal affairs in order
2) work on emergency preparedness - 72 hour kit, etc
3) work on the sea room floor
4) clean the bathroom and get rid of the mystery smell
5) make fans for the grandkids to use at church instead of mine

Five Snacks I enjoy… .
1) dark, dark chocolate. especially recenlty, Ghiradelli Squares Dark Chocolate with White Mint
2) ice cream, escpecially Moose Tracks. Rocky Road is good, too
3) tart apples with sharp cheese
4) cantalope / watermelon
5) milk

Five Things I would do if I was a millionaire…
After Tithing and taxes
1) fix my wreck of a house!
2) fix my mess of a yard!
3) maybe get a minivan
4) pay for missions and college, maybe even some for me
5) a family reunion - either on a cruise up to Alaska or at a dude ranch
Five Places I have lived…
1) Willits, California
2) Portland, Oregon
3) Aurora, Oregon
4) Provo, Utah
5) Herald, Californai
I'm tagging...
2) The keeper of the Asylum
4) Pam

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I did it! Thanks! :)

Wow, I can't believe it's been 10 years. Time flies.

motherof8 said...

Sariah reminded me about Ranger Cookies. oh, yes!! Might have to make some after work.

Thanks for playing, Sariah.